Speaking of LEGO and giveaways....Tricia at Crunchy Catholic Momma makes LEGO rosaries and sells them on her Etsy shop, Prudence and Virtue. She is giving away one LEGO rosary to one bloggy friend and she will announce the winner on St. Valentine's Day, February 14th! So be sure to visit Tricia's blog post HERE for more details on this fun giveaway! Here is one of Tricia's cool LEGO rosaries:
Have a blessed weekend!
Click button below to join Lynda, Anna-Marie and I for the No Ordinary Blog Hop for the entire month of January:) The blogger who posts the most will be spotlighted next month and be given a Star Blogger Award. Come join the FUN!!
Hi Tracy! Just stopping in to vote and say hi. Yesterday I was over here late too. I don't know when it is going to slow down around here, but we are accomplishing a lot. Really wish I had a camera to blog the step-by-step.
Right now it still looks a little like a hurricane blew through, but we waded through two more boxes, and just about have that room empty of storage. Yeah!
I have two days left in January to get the hard stuff done. Then February starting new routines and schedules. It will feel like a vacation. I am exhausted!!!
By the way have I mentioned I hate moving. Just when you get settled you have to uproot again. Hopefully this time I get to enjoy the clean, organized space for awhile.
Have a blessed day Tracy.
stopping by to vote. I am going to try to link up but I am so far behind where does the time go? My husband left for another week long trip so maybe I can get caught up but usually it slow me down even further there needs to be more hours in the day. Hope you are having a fantastic weekend.
I'm here voting again. It seems everything is last minute of the day for blogging. We had another busy afternoon. I hate to work on Sunday, but I am really going to rest when we are done.
Looking forward to another month of blog hopping. You caught me changing things up. It should be ready now. Yeah! Have a wonderful day.
Follow Me on Pinterest!
- ► 2014 (100)
- ► 2013 (62)
- ► 2012 (100)
- Show Off Your Homeschool Link Up Party and LEGO Ro...
- March, Prayers, and Cheerio Bracelets
- Our First March for Life: In My Own Words and Phot...
- This is "Who" we will be marching for at March for...
- My Dad, our Hall of Famer!
- Wordless Wednesday: Boots and Blogging Blues
- Scoring Points with Basketball Elementary Math and...
- Wordless Wednesday-Our Snow Bunny Enjoying All Nat...
- Snow Day in the South!
- A Day in My Life....On Saturday
- The Paperbag Christmas, a wonderful book!
- (almost) Wordless Wednesday-Flurries in the South
- A Day In Our Life...Blog Hop
- My First Post of 2011 and Join In on Our NO ORDINA...
- ▼ January (14)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.