Monday, February 17, 2014
Lent 2014 is Coming ~ Join the "Keep Love in Lent" Blog Link-Up Hosted by Catholic Bloggers' Network!
Here are All the Details You Need to Join the "Keep Love in Lent" Blog Link-Up...
Are you looking for a new approach to Lent this year?
Then the Keeping LOVE in LENT Blog Link-Up 2014 is for you!
The link-up is open to all bloggers, particularly Catholi
and Christians of all denominations who observe LENT. Share your unique
perspective and write about anything that pertains to the blog theme!
* tips on how you and your family keep LOVE in LENT
* stories to encourage others to do so
* books and activities (even recipes!) that help keep the Lenten observances of fasting
* extra prayer, sacrifices, cleaning and giving clothes away to the poor;
* special Catholic devotions and practices such as extra weekday Masses or Stations of the Cross, etc.
* any other relevant Lenten focus on praying, fasting, giving alms
Kindly write about the theme provided. We do not moderate or screen posts but we do reserve the right to exclude your entry from the list of link-up participants should your post be offensive, irrelevant to the link-up theme, contain personal attacks, off-topic articles, articles that are anti-Christ or articles aimed to market products or services.
To participate, please follow these steps:
STEP 1. Write your blog post on the theme, "Keeping LOVE in LENT"
** At the beginning of your blog link-up post, please include the following introduction, along with the Keep Love in LENT button ~~~
**ALSO please include by copying and pasting the names and contacts of the
five hostesses so that all who read your post may have the opportunity
to click to one of us and join in!
hosted by the Catholic Bloggers Network.
We'll be sharing different ways, tips, stories and real-life experiences that will help us focus on
Lenten sacrifices, prayer and good deeds
and how to carry them out with
LOVE instead of a GRUMBLE.
Please scroll to the five hostesses' contact information at
the bottom of my post so that
you can click over to one of them and join in if you'd like!"
STEP 2. Link your post to any of these hostesses' blogs between Monday, March 3 and Monday, March 10:
Equipping Catholic Families on Facebook
Chris at Campfires and Cleats
Campfires and Cleats on Facebook
Tina at Truly Rich Mom
Truly Rich Mom on Facebook
Tracy at A Slice of Smith Life
A Slice of Smith Life on Facebook
Lisa at Home to 4 Kiddos
Home to 4 Kiddos on Facebook
***And bloggers, please remember to copy and paste our info to the bottom of your post so that your readers, who may also blog, can join in the fun and link up.***
All five of us who are hostessing are committed to strong visibility on social media for the benefit of the Catholic Bloggers' Network Lenten link-up. Our blogs are accessible by email subscription as well. We encourage all who participate in the Keep Love in Lent Link-Up to click to all of the hostesses and follow us so that you don't miss updates about the Lenten Link-Up! And besides, we'd love to stay in touch regularly!
STEP 3. Mandatory FOLLOW FRENZY:
We require that all bloggers who link to the Keep Love in Lent Link-Up participate in the FOLLOW FRENZY. We're sorry, but this time around, the follow frenzy is not optional. However, you will have a minimized group of bloggers to click to, read, enjoy and comment upon.
* Once the linky closes on 3/10/14, the admins of the Keep Love linky will email ALL who've linked. We will provide you with info regarding a group to which you will be "assigned."
* You are asked to visit the blogs in your group ( there will be approx 10-12 ) and leave meaningful comments.
* You are asked to visit and comment between Monday 3/10 and Monday 3/17.
~ And that's IT for the participation guidelines.~
Let's make this easy and sum it up:
~ Important Dates~
1. Complete this form by Feb 24, 2014 so that the admins of the Keep Love in Lent Link-Up can assess interest level. This is not a hard and fast commitment; we are just gauging interest.
2. Link your Lenten post between 3/3/14 and 3/10/14 at any of the five hostesses' blogs using the Linky tool.
3. Participate in the mandatory follow frenzy between 3/10/14 and 3/17/14.
We're excited to read your entries and help spread the word on how to keep LOVE in LENT!
~The rest of the Catholic Bloggers Network Keep Love in Lent hostesses,
Monica, Chris, Tina, and Lisa
0 comments:Post a Comment
Amazon Affiliate Search Box
You can support my blog and my family by purchasing through my Amazon affiliate link by using this Amazon Search Box to find products and I will receive a small percentage from your order at no cost to you!
Follow Me on Pinterest!
Blog Post Categories
- 12 days of Christmas (6)
- 4th of July (6)
- 7 Quick Takes (26)
- 9-11 (6)
- 99 ways to say "Very Good" (2)
- A Slice of Liturgical Life (29)
- Advent (18)
- All Hallow's Eve (5)
- All Saint's Day (8)
- Alphabet Boxes (11)
- amazon.com (4)
- Apologia (7)
- art showcase (12)
- baby #5 (5)
- Back to School (4)
- birthday (17)
- book reviews (12)
- cakes (38)
- Canonization (3)
- Catholic Bloggers Network (3)
- Catholic Kidz Camp (9)
- catholic link ups (9)
- Christmas (30)
- Communion (2)
- Conclave (2)
- cupcakes (9)
- Curriculum (7)
- Disney (7)
- Easter (15)
- Easter Triduum (8)
- EASY and YUMMY Recipes (21)
- Edel Gathering (2)
- edible rosary (4)
- Epiphany (9)
- Favorite 2014 posts (1)
- feast day (100)
- First Communion (2)
- giveaway (38)
- Good Friday (4)
- growing with the saints (9)
- Happy Baptism Day (3)
- happy birthday (51)
- Happy Unbirthday (5)
- historical ball (2)
- Holy Heroes (4)
- Holy Saturday (1)
- Holy Thursday (2)
- Holy Week (6)
- homeschool (15)
- Homeschool Blog Award Nominations (10)
- Ignited By Truth (3)
- Immaculate Conception (3)
- LEGO (15)
- Lent (22)
- liturgical life (1)
- March for Life (11)
- Mardi Gras (5)
- Mary (10)
- Nativity sets (3)
- O Antiphons (2)
- organization System Saturday (10)
- Our Blessed Mother (3)
- Our Lady of Guadalupe (6)
- Our Lady of Mount Carmel (1)
- Our Lady of the Rosary (2)
- Palm Sunday (1)
- Pentecost (3)
- Pope Francis (4)
- Pope John Paul II (3)
- printables (1)
- Pro-Life (6)
- Sacred Heart Academy (6)
- Sacred Heart of Jesus (2)
- Saint Joseph (1)
- Saint Nicholas (1)
- Saint Patrick (2)
- SaintNook (8)
- Saints Louis and Zelie Martin (1)
- Smith Catholic Art (6)
- St. Francis of Assisi (2)
- St. George (2)
- St. Joseph (10)
- St. Lucy (2)
- St. Luke (1)
- St. Nicholas (5)
- St. Patrick (3)
- St. Therese of Lisieux (2)
- Stories for the Homeschool Heart (2)
- tee-rific summer (6)
- The Little Chapel That Stood (2)
- Valentines (5)
- video (14)
- Wandering Wise Men (2)
- wedding (8)
- wedding anniversary (9)
- Wordless Wednesday (57)
- Workbaskets (2)
- Workbox System (6)
- ► 2016 (78)
- ► 2015 (81)
- Ash Wednesday, Lenten Traditions, and Link-Up All ...
- My First 7 Quick Takes...
- Holy Heroes Lenten Adventure Starts Soon! Sign-Up ...
- Lent 2014 is Coming ~ Join the "Keep Love in Lent"...
- AHG Father/Daughter(s) Dance
- Past Saint Valentine's Day Posts
- Falling In Love with Addition! ... Adding "Machine...
- Ice Day, 6 Months Old and Feast Day of Saint Blais...
- ▼ February (8)
- ► 2013 (62)
- ► 2012 (100)
- ► 2011 (173)
Design by My Heart's Desire Creations Copyright © A Slice of Smith Life. Powered by Blogger.
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.