- It's my 35th birthday today!
- In this blog post I get to share with you a little bit about my maternal grandparents who are no longer with us :(
- My first giveaway was so much fun and such a success, I am going to host another giveaway starting today so that one of my readers can get an UN-Birthday gift from me!
- I get to share with you about a very talented, beautiful 7 year old friend who worked so hard to make the jewelry that I am giving away!
- I get to share with you about my 7 year old friend's dad who works so hard to create such beautiful artwork and you will be blessed when you view his masterpieces!
The gift for this giveaway is this beautiful hand-made necklace and matching earrings:
The creator of this jewelry is my 7 year old friend, Amelia, who made this jewelry for this blog giveaway with such love and care! Here she is making these lovely pieces:
Amelia is in our TORCH homeschooling group in my hometown with her other talented siblings. She has 2 younger sisters and a younger brother. She has been making jewelry for quite some time now and is so very good at it. The winner will also receive an autographed tag on the necklace and the earrings with her beautiful cursive writing. Amelia is very excited to share her God-given talent with the blogging world and the winner of this giveaway will have a unique and beautiful gift from an awesome, talented little girl!
Little Miss Amelia not only has God-given talent, but she also has parents that are as creative and artistic as Amelia and her siblings.
Amelia's father, Cameron Smith, (no relation to me at "A Slice of Smith Life") is a Catholic artist who has done some absolutely incredible paintings and sculptures. Cameron's latest paintings, the "Sacred Heart of Jesus" and the "Immaculate Heart of Mary", can be viewed and purchased at his website Smith Catholic Art. Everyone who views his masterpieces is sure to be touched in a special way, whether you are a Catholic believer or not. So visit Cameron's website today! I'm sure Miss Amelia would love for you to support her daddy!
OK so how do you enter this AWESOME, SENTIMENTAL, MEANINGFUL, INSPIRING, UN-Birthday (hand-made) Jewelry Giveaway????
Here are the details of the giveaway:
- One reader will win a hand-made necklace and matching earrings made by my friend, 8 year old Amelia.
- Entries close Tuesday, August 31 at 9:00 PM EST.
- Entries open to all my readers since I want to share so much talent with everyone!
- You can enter with a blogger profile with an email or include your email address in your 'entry comments'.
- This giveaway is also open to those that do not have a blogger profile or do not leave an entry comment. If this is you, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org, with subject line "Blog Jewelry Giveaway" and I will enter your name into the giveaway.
- Winner will be notified via email, who will have 48 hours to get in touch with me, otherwise I will redo the draw. Once contacted I will post the winning details on my blog.
- Once I have made contact with the winner, I will ask for the winner's name and address so that I can ship the jewelry to you. I will pay the S&H to make this an even better "un-birthday" gift!
- It is possible to receive 5 entries (and 3 bonus entries) into the draw and here's how...
MANDATORY ENTRY: (Entry #1)
Visit Cameron Smith's art website at Smith Catholic Art and view his prints. Comment back to me making sure you include your email if you don't have one on your blogger profile or email me at email@example.com and let me know you viewed his artwork and which print you liked the most.
AFTER you do the Mandatory Entry you can grab more entries by doing one or more of the following:
To grab 2 entries, become a follower of my blog and comment back that you are following. Please leave your blog link so I can follow you back. If you already follow my blog, just tell me in a comment and your entry will be counted.
To grab 3 entries, Click on my "Like" A Slice of Smith Life on Facebook badge on the right sidebar and leave a comment that you "Like" A Slice of Smith Life now on Facebook.
To grab 4 entries, vote for my blog by just clicking on this "We're #10 on the Fence" button. (Leave a comment each time you vote for me per day (more votes, more entries) and if your blog is on the Picket Fence website, let me know because I'll vote for you too!)
To grab 5 entries, leave a 5th comment letting me know that you have posted about this great giveaway on your blog. Include a link to the post in your comment please.
To grab 3 bonus entries, order one or more of Cameron Smith's prints directly from his website at Smith Catholic Art ! Leave a comment or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and let me know you placed an order and which print(s).
Thank you again to my PopPop and Nanny for all their love and "un-birthday" gifts and to my talented friend, Amelia, for making such beautiful jewelry for this giveaway. I also thank Amelia's dad, Cameron Smith, for sharing his faith and incredible artwork for all the world to see!
Happy B-day, Tracy! I always try to remember to vote for you when I visit. And, I did visit your friends website back when we first "met" and bookmarked it, because I thought the Sacred Heart of Jesus and the Immaculate Heart of Mary were so beautiful... I am putting them on my Christmas wish list! ;) I don't usually make a list for myself, but...
All that being said, you do not have to include my name in the give away. The jewelry is absolutely lovely, and I especially like the earrings, but I'll make the odds better for some other mama out there by excluding myself.
I am sure you will have many entries, and Amelia should be commended on such beautiful work! (The green is lovely!)
God bless you on your b-day and always! +JMJ+
Thanks Annita for your birthday wishes and your wonderful compliments for Cameron and Amelia. I will pass them on to the artists. :)
Amelia's mom said that Amelia was excited to see her jewelry and a photo of herself on my blog post! Thanks for you vote too :)
Have a great week! I hope school is going well for you so far!
It's so great to meet a fellow 8-24 b-day girl who also turned 35 :) How cool is that :) I'm your newest follower AND I voted for you! I tried visiting the painting site, but my computer timed out... I'll try again soon! Love the jewelery- what a talented girl you have.
Christelle @ Beloved Mama
jerod and christelle at yahoo dot com
Hi Christelle, the "beloved Mama"!
Happy birthday again! I was just thinking out of all the thousands (millions?) of blogs in the blogosphere, what are the chances that I would stumble upon another blog whose a mom that is the EXACT same age as me??? It's nice to "meet" you and thanks for the follow back, vote, visit to my blog, and your comment!
I hope you continue to enjoy your birthday week!
Hi Terri! I just hopped over to your blog and left a comment under your recent post! I love all your cards! You are so very creative and talented! I'm your newest follower! Thank you for your comment and for visiting Cameron Smith's art site. He is so talented and his daughter, Amelia, is too and I want to share with everyone their God-given gifts! I'm glad you were able to see Cameron's work :-)
Have a good day!
Thank you for the chance to win such a lovely necklace. Loved the picture of the Pope. He has so much talent. His little girl has some artistic talent and I'm sure they are very proud of her. Thank you.
Am also a new follower.... can't wait to see what is to come:)
Amazon Affiliate Search Box
Follow Me on Pinterest!
Blog Post Categories
- 12 days of Christmas (6)
- 4th of July (6)
- 7 Quick Takes (26)
- 9-11 (6)
- 99 ways to say "Very Good" (2)
- A Slice of Liturgical Life (29)
- Advent (18)
- All Hallow's Eve (5)
- All Saint's Day (8)
- Alphabet Boxes (11)
- amazon.com (4)
- Apologia (7)
- art showcase (12)
- baby #5 (5)
- Back to School (4)
- birthday (17)
- book reviews (12)
- cakes (38)
- Canonization (3)
- Catholic Bloggers Network (3)
- Catholic Kidz Camp (9)
- catholic link ups (9)
- Christmas (30)
- Communion (2)
- Conclave (2)
- cupcakes (9)
- Curriculum (7)
- Disney (7)
- Easter (15)
- Easter Triduum (8)
- EASY and YUMMY Recipes (21)
- Edel Gathering (2)
- edible rosary (4)
- Epiphany (9)
- Favorite 2014 posts (1)
- feast day (100)
- First Communion (2)
- giveaway (38)
- Good Friday (4)
- growing with the saints (9)
- Happy Baptism Day (3)
- happy birthday (51)
- Happy Unbirthday (5)
- historical ball (2)
- Holy Heroes (4)
- Holy Saturday (1)
- Holy Thursday (2)
- Holy Week (6)
- homeschool (15)
- Homeschool Blog Award Nominations (10)
- Ignited By Truth (3)
- Immaculate Conception (3)
- LEGO (15)
- Lent (22)
- liturgical life (1)
- March for Life (11)
- Mardi Gras (5)
- Mary (10)
- Nativity sets (3)
- O Antiphons (2)
- organization System Saturday (10)
- Our Blessed Mother (3)
- Our Lady of Guadalupe (6)
- Our Lady of Mount Carmel (1)
- Our Lady of the Rosary (2)
- Palm Sunday (1)
- Pentecost (3)
- Pope Francis (4)
- Pope John Paul II (3)
- printables (1)
- Pro-Life (6)
- Sacred Heart Academy (6)
- Sacred Heart of Jesus (2)
- Saint Joseph (1)
- Saint Nicholas (1)
- Saint Patrick (2)
- SaintNook (8)
- Saints Louis and Zelie Martin (1)
- Smith Catholic Art (6)
- St. Francis of Assisi (2)
- St. George (2)
- St. Joseph (10)
- St. Lucy (2)
- St. Luke (1)
- St. Nicholas (5)
- St. Patrick (3)
- St. Therese of Lisieux (2)
- Stories for the Homeschool Heart (2)
- tee-rific summer (6)
- The Little Chapel That Stood (2)
- Valentines (5)
- video (14)
- Wandering Wise Men (2)
- wedding (8)
- wedding anniversary (9)
- Wordless Wednesday (57)
- Workbaskets (2)
- Workbox System (6)
- ► 2016 (78)
- ► 2015 (81)
- ► 2014 (100)
- ► 2013 (62)
- ► 2012 (100)
- ► 2011 (173)
- Featuring my 100th Follower!
- Clay Rosary Giveaway!
- (Organization) System Saturday-Our Chore Charts
- 99 Ways to say "Very Good"
- Thank You to "and baby makes three" for my $50 Gif...
- (not quite) Wordless Wednesday-Our Homeschool Clas...
- "Happy UN-Birthday to you!" (hand-made) Jewelry Gi...
- What's in our Workboxes for Monday?
- Organization System Saturday- Workbaskets + Workbo...
- "and Baby makes three" Blogversary $50 gift card G...
- Got EASY and YUMMY Recipes???
- Wordless Wednesday-Chef in Training
- We've had a "Tee-rific" Summer!! Another (Home) S...
- Organization System Saturday- File Cabinet
- Video to Encourage All Moms
- Wordless Wednesday-Spectacular Sunset on the Sound...
- Monday's Meal for Many Mouths- "Crab" PB & J Sandw...
- (Organization) System Saturday-Homeschooler + Aqua...
- Check out Blog Mommas
- Wordless Wednesday-Our Family Trip to the NC Mount...
- Winner-Back to School CHC Holy Papers Giveaway
- ▼ August (21)
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.