Yuck!!! A legless lizard? Really? Never saw one of those. Well, ether way I wouldn't want to touch it! My oldest daughter loves snakes!! And we have a lot around the house! Yuck! Well last summer she finally got bit! (non-poisonous) Scary thing is she didn't learn her lesson!! She worries me, because we do have some poisonous ones around! I'd love to see a legless lizard, I just won't want to touch it!
If you saw my video when I first published my post, I'm surprised you were able to view it since it has taken me alllllll day to get the video up and running :) Anyway, yes, boys are awesome and I learn so much from my son with all his nature knowledge :) Thanks for your visit and comment! :)
Yes, legless lizards look like snakes and I can't remember how my son can tell the difference between to the two. Yikes, your daughter got bit by a snake and she still doesn't run from them? Brave soul! :) Thanks for your visit and comment! :)
Follow Me on Pinterest!
- Wordless Wednesday: My Son Caught a "Snake!"
- Celebrating Divine Mercy Sunday and Canonization o...
- Eastertide 2014
- A Symbolic Lunch for Good Friday
- Holy Week Happenings: Wednesday: Spy Wednesday and...
- Holy Week Happenings: Tuesday: Water Color Crucifi...
- Holy Week Happenings: Sunday/Monday: Pickle Ball ...
- Palm Sunday Videos, Easter Triduum, Holy Week Happ...
- 7 Quick Takes: Painting Pottery Field Trip
- 7 Quick Takes: Lost
- ▼ April (10)
- ► 2013 (62)
- ► 2012 (100)
- ► 2011 (173)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.