So despite the lack of sunshine these past several days, Rebecca at Mom's Mustard Seeds passed on some blog sunshine by awarding my blog the Versatile Blog Award. It was such a wonderful, unexpected surprise to receive this award from a beautiful blog! Thank you Rebecca for passing this on to me!
- Thank and link back to who gave you the award.
- Share 7 things about yourself.
- Pass it along to 15 blogs you've recently discovered and enjoy
- Leave your recipients a note, telling them about the award
Now 7 things about me:
- My favorite scripture verse is John 20:29. Look it up. You'll be blessed.
- One memory I have from my elementary Catholic school days is when my teacher (Sister ?) stopped class every time we heard a siren outside. We would then say a prayer for the doctors, nurses, victim(s). When our family hears a siren, we say a prayer.
- I was playing volleyball at our local beach in 1992 when I met my best friend & future husband. We've been married since July 12, 1997.
- I couldn't homeschool without my husband's constant love, support and encouragement and without the support of the families in my homeschool group. And now recently I am encouraged by all the comments and emails on my blog :)
- Three out of four of my children were born on the 19th of the month. My first two are exactly 17 months apart. They were both born on a Friday, the 19th.
- My husband and I have been certified Natural Family Planning (NFP) teachers since 2003.
What is NFP? Go to my blog page here.
- I love creating and sending unique, personalized, and creative greeting cards using the SendOutCards web based greeting card system!
- Theresa and Patti at Stories for the Homeschool Heart
- Melis at the Joys of Home Educating
- Lynda at My Heart's Desire
- Lynda's other blog, My Heart's Desire: Health in Him
- Anna-Marie at Life's Adventures
- Shelbz at Homeschool Highway
- Britton at My Apple Tree
- Carol at Songberries
- Beth at Two Monkeys & a Washtub
- Tammy at Mommy Life With 5
- Sue at The Homeschool Chick
- Tracy at Hearts At Home
- Sarah (Tracy's, from Hearts At Home, daughter) at Sarah's Life!
- Kylie at Our Worldwide Classroom
- Jen at Forever, For Always, No Matter What
Thank you to Anna-Marie at Life's Adventures for awarding this award to me also!
You can vote for my blog here too!
(I just registered with Top Mommy Blogs)
Congratulations and thank you so much for recognizing my blogs! I love visiting your blog because you have so many blessings to share with everyone. But, you are also a wonderful supporter. It is a priviledge to have you visit my blogs, and leave a comment daily. You are a very special person. :)
THANKS for passing on the award to me when I know you have so many other to chose from:) I just read your last 3 postings love the Mom song and shared it with my husband and kids they all thought it was funny. beautiful pictures of the Moon. Still planning to hook up in NC on Wednesday hope it stops raining or should I start building an ARK:)
Your kind words mean so much and I appreciate all your support for my blog! I look forward to continuing to follow your blogs! You have alot of wisdom to share and your mom and son are blessed with you, a wonderful caretaker in their life. Keep inspiring and keep up all the good work you do!
Have a blessed day!
Hi Tammy at Mommy Life with 5!
Enjoy your award for your fairly new blog! I always enjoy reading your blog posts, especially looking at all your incredible photography! Your photo skills are quite impressive!
Have fun passing it on to others!
Have a great day!
Glad you liked my recent posts. I showed the Mom song to my husband and children last night and they were laughing. My son was amazed the woman could talk so fast and remember ALL the words! That's what he got out of the video :)
Yes, our Ark is built and I'm so glad it's raining now vs. next week when we have plans to meet you! So you shouldn't need your ark for next week :) So excited to meet up with you!
I haven't heard anything yet from the paper ?
Have a fun day today!
I love the idea of praying when you hear a siren. I do that occasionally myself, without any real plan to do so... I just know that I feel unsettled when I hear the sirens and the urge to pray "comes on." I think it would be great to teach this practice to my kids. What a wonderful teacher you had.
I know this is an "old" post but I saw it on the YOU MIGHT LIKE below your Big Hearted book review and cam over...
Love all the glimpses into your life, your fav memories, etc...
thanks for sharing.
Great honor that Versatile award..congrats ( almost 3 yrs later!)
Thx for the book rev too....I do love Patti and Theresa. "Met" them a couple of years ago during SHAHSH's compiling and have been blessed since. Same with you! I'm veryu lucky to have gotten to know you via sic media and now the blogosphere:)
Have a lovely Sunday!
Amazon Affiliate Search Box
Follow Me on Pinterest!
Blog Post Categories
- 12 days of Christmas (6)
- 4th of July (6)
- 7 Quick Takes (26)
- 9-11 (6)
- 99 ways to say "Very Good" (2)
- A Slice of Liturgical Life (29)
- Advent (18)
- All Hallow's Eve (5)
- All Saint's Day (8)
- Alphabet Boxes (11)
- amazon.com (4)
- Apologia (7)
- art showcase (12)
- baby #5 (5)
- Back to School (4)
- birthday (17)
- book reviews (12)
- cakes (38)
- Canonization (3)
- Catholic Bloggers Network (3)
- Catholic Kidz Camp (9)
- catholic link ups (9)
- Christmas (30)
- Communion (2)
- Conclave (2)
- cupcakes (9)
- Curriculum (7)
- Disney (7)
- Easter (15)
- Easter Triduum (8)
- EASY and YUMMY Recipes (21)
- Edel Gathering (2)
- edible rosary (4)
- Epiphany (9)
- Favorite 2014 posts (1)
- feast day (100)
- First Communion (2)
- giveaway (38)
- Good Friday (4)
- growing with the saints (9)
- Happy Baptism Day (3)
- happy birthday (51)
- Happy Unbirthday (5)
- historical ball (2)
- Holy Heroes (4)
- Holy Saturday (1)
- Holy Thursday (2)
- Holy Week (6)
- homeschool (15)
- Homeschool Blog Award Nominations (10)
- Ignited By Truth (3)
- Immaculate Conception (3)
- LEGO (15)
- Lent (22)
- liturgical life (1)
- March for Life (11)
- Mardi Gras (5)
- Mary (10)
- Nativity sets (3)
- O Antiphons (2)
- organization System Saturday (10)
- Our Blessed Mother (3)
- Our Lady of Guadalupe (6)
- Our Lady of Mount Carmel (1)
- Our Lady of the Rosary (2)
- Palm Sunday (1)
- Pentecost (3)
- Pope Francis (4)
- Pope John Paul II (3)
- printables (1)
- Pro-Life (6)
- Sacred Heart Academy (6)
- Sacred Heart of Jesus (2)
- Saint Joseph (1)
- Saint Nicholas (1)
- Saint Patrick (2)
- SaintNook (8)
- Saints Louis and Zelie Martin (1)
- Smith Catholic Art (6)
- St. Francis of Assisi (2)
- St. George (2)
- St. Joseph (10)
- St. Lucy (2)
- St. Luke (1)
- St. Nicholas (5)
- St. Patrick (3)
- St. Therese of Lisieux (2)
- Stories for the Homeschool Heart (2)
- tee-rific summer (6)
- The Little Chapel That Stood (2)
- Valentines (5)
- video (14)
- Wandering Wise Men (2)
- wedding (8)
- wedding anniversary (9)
- Wordless Wednesday (57)
- Workbaskets (2)
- Workbox System (6)
- ► 2016 (78)
- ► 2015 (81)
- ► 2014 (100)
- ► 2013 (62)
- ► 2012 (100)
- ► 2011 (173)
- Thank You for My Versatile Blogger Award
- (Not quite) Wordless Wednesday-Magnificent Harvest...
- "The Mom Song" for Monday
- "I wanna go 'ta 'chool toooo" Giveaway
- (Organization) System Saturday- Fall Bulletin Boar...
- My Every 50th Follower Feature!
- Wordless Wednesday- Happy Fall Ya'll !!
- Stories for the Homeschool Heart
- Spotlight Sunday
- (Organization) System Saturday-Organizing our Pant...
- we love "Signing Time!" all the time
- Wordless Wednesday-People Art
- Awesome LEGO Link!
- I am blessed with My First Blog Award
- "The Little Chapel That Stood" on 9-11-01
- Friday Blog Hop and Meeting New Friends
- Happy Birthday Mary-Our Edible Rosaries
- Wordless Wednesday-Our Lovely LEGO Creations!
- Monday's Meal: Easy Lasagna Recipe...in the Crockp...
- The Winner of My "Happy UN-Birthday Jewelry Giveaw...
- (Organization) System Saturday- Our 2010-2011 Home...
- How Will I Survive Homeschooling? Let me count the...
- Wordless Wednesday-Wonderful Waterspout !
- ▼ September (23)
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.