I just came across a brief article from Kylie's Our Worldwide Classroom Facebook blog page and I thought it was worth sharing since it inspired me and gave me encouragement and hope.
I know I feel inadequate sometimes about teaching my children at home and I'm assuming others may feel the same way. I hope this article, Are You a Good Enough Teacher? from Simple Homeschool (dot) net will give you encouragement too!
Join August's No Ordinary Blog Hop (NOBH) by clicking on button below!
Hi Tracy! Are you familiar with A LITTLE WAY OF HOMESCHOOLING? I won it from a blog giveaway. Fantastic resource and getting a lot of "buzz" on many Catholic homeschool blogs. I have been homeschooling for so many years (remember my oldest just turned 24!), and I have so many years ahead as my youngest is only 3. I needed a new approach. We were already heading in the direction the book discusses this past year and had one of our best years ever... the book really gave me encouragement as well as the assurance I needed.
Hope all is well! +JMJ+
Great article! Love Jamie's words of wisdom always. She is a wonderful inspiration, and her timing is so good. I needed to read this today as we have not started school yet, and I'm feeling behind already.
Next week I have to concentrate on job hunting. Thoughts of placing my son back in public school temporarily have been enticing, but I know he would not be better off.
Thank you for the encouragement and inspiration to stick to my guns on this issue. Have a blessed day, Tracy.
Follow Me on Pinterest!
- ► 2014 (100)
- ► 2013 (62)
- ► 2012 (100)
- Wordless Wednesday: Petite Picassos
- Do You Need Any Help with Your Blog Design?
- Hurricane Irene Home Videos and Photos
- Hurricane Irene: PRAYER FOR PROTECTION IN A TIME O...
- (Almost) Wordless Wednesday: My Early Birthday Cel...
- Great Article Worth Sharing!
- My Project for the Next Few Days...
- Featuring My 300th Follower !
- Are You a Good Enough Teacher?
- Missing our Chickens, But A Family Is Missing More...
- Awesome Links of Homeschool Resources!
- Staples Coupon- 300 Free Labels! Offer ends 8/24/...
- Not Back-to-School Blog Hop (School Room Week)
- Fresh Eggs for Breakfast!
- Homeschool Mother's Journal: Summer Edition #2
- (Almost) Wordless Wednesday: Hermit Crabs are Cool...
- ▼ August (16)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.