I am thankful for...receiving another blog award! Marie at The Things We Find Inside passed on the Stylish Blogger Award onto me and I thank her for giving my blog another award so that I can pass this on to 15 other bloggers!
- Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award
- Share 7 things about yourself.
- Pass this on to 15 other great bloggers you recently discovered.
- Contact the selected bloggers and tell them about their awards.
- My favorite movie is The Sound of Music. I have watched it over and over again and now my children like to to watch it too!
- My first international trip was last November 2009 when I took a pilgrimage to Medjugorje. It was a peaceful and powerful 9 day experience as my husband stayed home to care for our children.
- I am not a picky eater and I like all kinds of food. I especially like meals that I don't have to prepare.
- My father has a fraternal twin brother and my husband has a fraternal twin brother. There are other multiple births on my father's side of the family and my husband's side.
- I love being Catholic and I love the families in our local Catholic homeschool group.
- My husband planned our honeymoon trip (without my help) to St. John, Virgin Islands and he didn't tell me where we were going until we were driving to our reception after our wedding ceremony.
- I've been to Disney World once when I was 7 years old at Christmas time. "Santa" visited our house on Christmas Eve morning that year so we could leave for our family trip to Disney on Christmas Day. I'm not sure if I will ever get back to Disney with my family. Only time will tell...
- Lynda at My Heart's Desire
- Anna-Marie at Life's Adventures
- Tiffany at Sweet Phenomena
- Jen at Forever, For Always, No Matter What
- Mary at Winecup Christian Academy
- Christine at Our Homeschool Reviews
- Kenna at Our Crazy Little Life!
- Tiffany at Family at the Foot of the Cross
- LLR Homeschool Mom at LLRHomeschoolMom
- Patty at Reasons for Chocolate
- Kelli at Raising an Arrow
- Sara at 8aplenty
- Becky at A Country Classroom
- Johnnie at Saved By Love Creations
- Tonya at Home School Mom's World
Thank you for being so sweet and thinking of me as well! My girls just watched Sound of Music (or part of it) last night! My sister-in-law is leaving on her pilgrimage there as well, this coming Tuesday. My hubs planned our honeymoon...we went to the East coast, but he planned it. Wow! All these similarities!
That's so neat that we have so much in common! "Meeting" great bloggers like yourself is "one of my favorite things" about blogging! :) The Sound of Music is wonderful! Did you see the reuniting of cast members for the first time in 45 yrs. on Oprah recently? I DVR it and watched it with my dd! It was great!
I hope your SIL has a wonderful and blessed pilgrimage! I would love to go back, but not sure if it will happen.
I'm glad you enjoy visiting my blog :) It's always so nice to read your comments, as well as the other visitors! I'll ask the same question I asked Patty: Did you see the reuniting of cast members for the first time in 45 yrs. on Oprah recently? I DVR it and watched it with my dd! It was great! I too could sing Sound of Music all day! Love the songs and story!
Hope you are having a blessed weekend!
Amazon Affiliate Search Box
Follow Me on Pinterest!
Blog Post Categories
- 12 days of Christmas (6)
- 4th of July (6)
- 7 Quick Takes (26)
- 9-11 (6)
- 99 ways to say "Very Good" (2)
- A Slice of Liturgical Life (29)
- Advent (18)
- All Hallow's Eve (5)
- All Saint's Day (8)
- Alphabet Boxes (11)
- amazon.com (4)
- Apologia (7)
- art showcase (12)
- baby #5 (5)
- Back to School (4)
- birthday (17)
- book reviews (12)
- cakes (38)
- Canonization (3)
- Catholic Bloggers Network (3)
- Catholic Kidz Camp (9)
- catholic link ups (9)
- Christmas (30)
- Communion (2)
- Conclave (2)
- cupcakes (9)
- Curriculum (7)
- Disney (7)
- Easter (15)
- Easter Triduum (8)
- EASY and YUMMY Recipes (21)
- Edel Gathering (2)
- edible rosary (4)
- Epiphany (9)
- Favorite 2014 posts (1)
- feast day (100)
- First Communion (2)
- giveaway (38)
- Good Friday (4)
- growing with the saints (9)
- Happy Baptism Day (3)
- happy birthday (51)
- Happy Unbirthday (5)
- historical ball (2)
- Holy Heroes (4)
- Holy Saturday (1)
- Holy Thursday (2)
- Holy Week (6)
- homeschool (15)
- Homeschool Blog Award Nominations (10)
- Ignited By Truth (3)
- Immaculate Conception (3)
- LEGO (15)
- Lent (22)
- liturgical life (1)
- March for Life (11)
- Mardi Gras (5)
- Mary (10)
- Nativity sets (3)
- O Antiphons (2)
- organization System Saturday (10)
- Our Blessed Mother (3)
- Our Lady of Guadalupe (6)
- Our Lady of Mount Carmel (1)
- Our Lady of the Rosary (2)
- Palm Sunday (1)
- Pentecost (3)
- Pope Francis (4)
- Pope John Paul II (3)
- printables (1)
- Pro-Life (6)
- Sacred Heart Academy (6)
- Sacred Heart of Jesus (2)
- Saint Joseph (1)
- Saint Nicholas (1)
- Saint Patrick (2)
- SaintNook (8)
- Saints Louis and Zelie Martin (1)
- Smith Catholic Art (6)
- St. Francis of Assisi (2)
- St. George (2)
- St. Joseph (10)
- St. Lucy (2)
- St. Luke (1)
- St. Nicholas (5)
- St. Patrick (3)
- St. Therese of Lisieux (2)
- Stories for the Homeschool Heart (2)
- tee-rific summer (6)
- The Little Chapel That Stood (2)
- Valentines (5)
- video (14)
- Wandering Wise Men (2)
- wedding (8)
- wedding anniversary (9)
- Wordless Wednesday (57)
- Workbaskets (2)
- Workbox System (6)
- ► 2016 (78)
- ► 2015 (81)
- ► 2014 (100)
- ► 2013 (62)
- ► 2012 (100)
- ► 2011 (173)
- (Almost) Wordless Wednesday-PEACE and No Ordinary ...
- Advent Adventure with Holy Heroes
- Advent - Some Ways Our Family Prepares
- Turkey Crafts and Happy Thanksgiving!
- Wordless Wednesday-Garden Princesses
- Princess Party with a Castle Cake
- Happy Baptism Day !
- Happy Birthday to our 3 Year Old Princess!
- Wordless Wednesday - Dirty "R" Us!
- Bon Ami Cleanser in My Kitchen - This "Good Friend...
- I am Thankful for Cupcake Cuties from Ordinary to ...
- (Organization) System Saturday- Do Your Children H...
- Thank You Soldiers! Veteran's Day Song Sung by 3rd...
- Wordless Wednesday- My Husband's Love-ly Surprise!...
- I am Thankful for My Blog Nomination: Let the Voti...
- I am Thankful for images of Heaven on Earth!
- Recommendation for Great Saint Books for Young Rea...
- I am Thankful for my Stylish Blogger Award!
- (Not quite) Wordless Wednesday-I am Thankful for M...
- I am Thankful for All Saint's Day and Join Us for ...
- ▼ November (20)
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.