One of the best things about getting another award is paying it forward to 15 other blogs. There are so many sweet and great blogs out there, it has been tough to narrow down this list, but here are the 15 blogs that I would like to pass the Sweet Blog Award on to:
1. Lisa at Raising Future Leaders
2. Patty at Reasons for Chocolate
3. Lisa at Little House That Grew
4. "Queen Bee" at Buzzing the Day Away
5. Mary at Homeschool Success
6. LeeAnn at The Life of Rylie...and Bryce too!
7. Hooper and Ann at Birds of a Feather...
8. Melis at The Joys of Home Educating
9. Patty at Totus Tuus Family & Catholic Homeschool
10. Dawn & Raphael at Just Married with coupons
11. Marie at The Things We Find Inside
12. Lisa at All things Gale
13. Carmen at Closer to Lucy
14. Rebecca at Mom's Mustard Seeds
15. Tammy at Tammy's Two Cents
Our Worldwide Classroom recently "tagged" me after she was tagged by another blogger. Thank you Kylie for the tag graphic :) Kylie passed this little game of fun onto me. Basically it's a simple round of question and answer, where the tagger gets to ask the questions and the taggee gets to answer them!
So Kylie asked me the following questions and my answers are in red:
1. Why Do You Blog? I originally started blogging to document the decorative cakes that I have made for my children over the years. I also want to share my love for my Catholic faith and homeschool family, NFP ministry and my in-home business with visitors to my blog. What's The Number One Reason You Keep On Doing It? I keep blogging to be inspired by others and share ideas and to hopefully inspire others with all the gifts that God has given me.
2. Do you frequent online forums? If so how many do you visit regularly? (feel free to share their details) I am a member of several homeschooling Yahoo groups and these are the only forums I visit regularly.
3. If you could visit anywhere, where would it be and why? I would love to visit Europe, specifically Italy since my ancestors came from Sicily (my dad's grandparents) and Genoa and Naples (my mom's grandparents). I would also love to take a pilgrimage to Rome and Vatican City. It would be a blessing to visit these places as I continue my faith journey!
4. What is your number one thing be it tangible or not that you could not do without in your homeschool? That's tough to narrow down to one thing. I could not continue to homeschool if it wasn't for continued prayers, my husband's unconditional love and support, the hugs and kisses from my children, and the support I receive from the moms and their families in my local homeschool group and online.
5. Have you already started planning for Christmas? I have bought a few things for my children and I am updating my Contact Manager with addresses to send out my Christmas cards through my SendOutCards online greeting card business.
So now I need to pass this tag onto others and I'm going to pass it on to the 15 blogs that I mentioned above for the Sweet Blog Award.
Here are a few questions that you can answer:
1. (I'm copying Kylie's question #1) Why do you blog? What's the number one reason you keep on blogging?
2. What's your favorite holiday? Why?
3. Have you ever met any of your blog followers in "real" life that you didn't know prior to blogging?
4. Where is your favorite place to be with your family?
If you decide to answer my questions and tag others, let me know. I look forward to seeing your answers! Also, have fun passing on your Sweet Blog Award onto other blogs!
Thanks so much for passing this lovely award on to me. I feel so honoured. You are just so wonderful for thinking of me. I want to thank you by returning this favour. I always love coming here, you are a great person...and I appreciate all the support you give me.
I am giving you the Stylish Blogger Award...you can find it here. http://thethingswefindinside.blogspot.com/2010/10/monday-blog-hops-and-another-award-for.html
Thank you back for all the support you give me and my blog! You support so many blogs and I'm glad I was able to "thank you" for your encouragement!
Thank you also for the Stylish Blog Award! WOW! what an awesome surprise!
I clicked votes for you today too!
Have a blessed weekend!
Thanks so much, Tracy! Congrats on your award and I look forward to sharing it with others in the future. I've been so busy with homeschooling and staying focused on keeping a peaceful, low stress home (limiting my time blogging) that I now have oodles of awards piling up that need to be posted about and passed on. I'm thinking maybe it'll get done over the next summer break. :) We are having a fantastic homeschool year though!!! Hope your homeschool year is going well too!
It's great to hear from you again :) I'm glad your homeschool year is going so well! As you well know, our days are so busy and the weeks seem to be flying by as we try to fit it "all" in!
Have fun eventually passing on your awards and thank you for all your help and encouragement with my blog! :)
Have a good weekend!
Tracy, I am so sorry I have not had the time to repost this award. Things are crazy. I am trying hard to get ready to go out of town tomorrow with the kids, then we have CO cop on Wed and i leave for Relevant. I pray I get to it...it was not unappreciated for sure! Thanks again!
Please do not apologize. I know how difficult it is to complete a blog "project" and not be able to do it because "real" life takes over, which is more important. Don't feel pressured to get the post up. If you get to it, great! If not, no big deal :) Have safe travels :)
Amazon Affiliate Search Box
Follow Me on Pinterest!
Blog Post Categories
- 12 days of Christmas (6)
- 4th of July (6)
- 7 Quick Takes (26)
- 9-11 (6)
- 99 ways to say "Very Good" (2)
- A Slice of Liturgical Life (29)
- Advent (18)
- All Hallow's Eve (5)
- All Saint's Day (8)
- Alphabet Boxes (11)
- amazon.com (4)
- Apologia (7)
- art showcase (12)
- baby #5 (5)
- Back to School (4)
- birthday (17)
- book reviews (12)
- cakes (38)
- Canonization (3)
- Catholic Bloggers Network (3)
- Catholic Kidz Camp (9)
- catholic link ups (9)
- Christmas (30)
- Communion (2)
- Conclave (2)
- cupcakes (9)
- Curriculum (7)
- Disney (7)
- Easter (14)
- Easter Triduum (7)
- EASY and YUMMY Recipes (21)
- Edel Gathering (2)
- edible rosary (4)
- Epiphany (9)
- Favorite 2014 posts (1)
- feast day (98)
- First Communion (2)
- giveaway (38)
- Good Friday (4)
- growing with the saints (9)
- Happy Baptism Day (3)
- happy birthday (51)
- Happy Unbirthday (5)
- historical ball (2)
- Holy Heroes (4)
- Holy Saturday (1)
- Holy Thursday (2)
- Holy Week (5)
- homeschool (15)
- Homeschool Blog Award Nominations (10)
- Ignited By Truth (3)
- Immaculate Conception (3)
- LEGO (15)
- Lent (22)
- liturgical life (1)
- March for Life (11)
- Mardi Gras (5)
- Mary (10)
- Nativity sets (3)
- O Antiphons (2)
- organization System Saturday (10)
- Our Blessed Mother (3)
- Our Lady of Guadalupe (6)
- Our Lady of Mount Carmel (1)
- Our Lady of the Rosary (2)
- Palm Sunday (1)
- Pentecost (3)
- Pope Francis (4)
- Pope John Paul II (3)
- printables (1)
- Pro-Life (6)
- Sacred Heart Academy (6)
- Sacred Heart of Jesus (2)
- Saint Joseph (1)
- Saint Nicholas (1)
- Saint Patrick (2)
- SaintNook (8)
- Saints Louis and Zelie Martin (1)
- Smith Catholic Art (6)
- St. Francis of Assisi (2)
- St. George (2)
- St. Joseph (10)
- St. Lucy (2)
- St. Luke (1)
- St. Nicholas (5)
- St. Patrick (3)
- St. Therese of Lisieux (2)
- Stories for the Homeschool Heart (2)
- tee-rific summer (6)
- The Little Chapel That Stood (2)
- Valentines (5)
- video (14)
- Wandering Wise Men (2)
- wedding (8)
- wedding anniversary (9)
- Wordless Wednesday (57)
- Workbaskets (2)
- Workbox System (6)
- ► 2016 (78)
- ► 2015 (81)
- ► 2014 (100)
- ► 2013 (62)
- ► 2012 (100)
- ► 2011 (173)
- Keep "Hallow" in Halloween
- Happy All Hallows Eve and My Blog's Been Featured!...
- Wordless Wednesday - Our Soccer Super Stars
- Star Wars Birthday Party
- (Organization) System Saturday-Cleaning Out the Fr...
- Incredible Video! Great Chinese State Circus - S...
- Wordless Wednesday - Cool Geometric Pattern on Fir...
- Happy Birthday to our Cute Cupcake #2!
- The 6th Annual Homeschool Blog Award Nominations ...
- (Organization) System Saturday- My Wedding Gift an...
- My Sweet Blog Award and I've been Tagged! Have You...
- Wordless Wednesday - Peek-A-Boo! I See You!
- Camping, Vomiting, and Fun All at the Same Time!
- Blog and Fall Break
- I met a Blogging Buddy in REAL life!
- Wordless Wednesday-Sweet Sleeping Siblings
- Monday's Meal: Easy Spicy Chili in the Crockpot
- (Organization) System Saturday-Meal Planning and a...
- Making You Laugh with "Stories for the Homeschool ...
- ▼ October (19)
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.